Sites for Promotion of FREE eBooks
Addicted to eBooks http://addictedtoebooks.com/submission
This website is perfect for readers like me, who want to watch their book budget. This website also allows the author to rate some of the content of their book.
- The book must be priced $5.99 or less.
- Do not accept Erotica.
- If submitting a short story, make that clear in the description.
- Only submit the book once.
- Must have at least 5 reviews on the Amazon US website before you can post.
- After submitting your book, share the website on Twitter and Facebook and anywhere else.
- You must create an account and have it verified before submitting your book.
Bargain ebook Hunter: http://bargainebookhunter.com/feature-your-book/
They have three basic levels of sponsorship.
- Free Listing: If your title is currently Free on Amazon, use the Contact Form to let them know and they will consider listing it on their site. They accept all genres except erotica. They have a high volume of submissions and won’t let you know if your book has been chosen to appear on the site. You must check the site yourself on the day(s) your book is scheduled to be Free.
- Guaranteed Free Placement: The price for this guaranteed placement is $5 per title. The Free title will be included in one of their daily Book Blocks posted on their site.
- Showcase Book: This option is good for titles priced from $0.01 to $5.00. The book will be listed on their websites’ daily listings, they will announce on their Facebook fan page and Twitter feed about the book, and it will be included in their daily email digest that goes out to their subscribers. There are 4 packages available.
Digital Book Today http://digitalbooktoday.com/join-our-team/
Includes both free and paid options for writers looking to promote. Sign up for their “Author Only” mailing list to be notified of promotions, advertising, and opportunities to highlight your books. Promotional Opportunities include:
- Feature your book for 28 days on Digital Book Today with a book display ad (3 packages from $80 to $25)
- Feature your book or event with a 7 day header ad on the website; $70
- Get your book featured with their Social Media Buzz Package; $40/1 day (book must have 10 reviews or more and an Amazon rating of 4.0 stars or higher)
- Weekly featured “great reads”; book must have a minimum of 15 reviews, be priced between $.99-$4.99, and have an Amazon rating of 4.0 stars or greater
- Guest interview book must have a minimum of 10 reviews, be priced between $0.00-$9.99, and have an Amazon rating of 4.0 stars or more
- Guest blog post
Ereader News Today http://ereadernewstoday.com/
- Features bargain Kindle books and free Kindle books. ENT Free Book Submissons-send in submission at least 3 days before your gook will be going free. They do not guarantee that your book will be posted because of the large number of requests. Posted books will be the ones with the highest ratings and the most reviews.
- Any author of almost any genre can submit their book to the editorial team for consideration, using their form. If you want to guarantee your placement on Freebooksy you can pay a small fee ($50) and they will work with you to feature your eBook in the most appropriate way possible.
- Use their form below to submit your FREE books to be considered for a featured FREEBIE post. Submitting your novel does not guarantee that your book will be featured. Please allow as much lead time as possible as I know these are limited time offers. Please note that I feature most genres, and while I may feature romance titles that include sexual scenes, I don’t feature titles that strictly fall under the erotica genre.
Free Kindle Books and Tips: http://www.fkbooksandtips.com/for-authors/
- If you are an author and would like to have your book promoted (for free) on our site, please fill out the form below: your book must be free in the Amazon Kindle Store and must have an average user rating of at least 4 out of 5 stars for consideration. Please note each book submitted cannot be promoted due to space limitations on a particular day, but if your book is selected we will contact you at the email address you provide below.
Indie Books List: http://www.indiebookslist.com/submissions/
They have several Facebook pages to promote free books.
- Free eBooks https://www.facebook.com/ebooksfreefreefree Post your free book here.
- Only Romance https://www.facebook.com/onlyromance
- Ebooks of Horror https://www.facebook.com/ebooksofhorror
- Pixel of Ink: http://www.pixelofink.com/
If your book will be listed as Free on Amazon.com in the next 30 days, fill out their form. They may attempt to feature your book on the day it is free, time and space permitting.
This site is for ads for Amazon Kindle Select Freebie promotion only. The book must be available in the KDP Select program and currently on free promotion.
That Book Place: http://www.thatbookplace.com/
There are a number of promotional opportunities here.
- List free Kindle books
- Author interview
- Form for free promo submissions